Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A blog by any other name...

Would not be Damned Scribbling Women, unfortunately. But if I haven't been blogging here much of late about romance and romance writing, I have been blogging elsewhere about love.

I'd love all of DSW's dedicated readers (however many that may be) to check out my new writing venture at the New York Observer's Bridal Blog, where I'm one of several brides and a few grooms blogging about our wedding plans. All names and identities are real names and identities, so here's a hint to identify my posts: I didn't recently discover I'm pregnant, I don't run a profitable wedding stationery business, and I'm having a full-on, girly-as-all-hell wedding in July '07.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kate Diamond said...

Mwah ha ha! Death ride from New Jersey... funny. How did the rest of the day go?

Toasty Joe said...

I like the one by the Mets fan groom. His fiancee appears to be making excellent progress as a baseball fan. Hopefully that will inspire you!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered you fantastic blog and would like to invite you to submit it to our new directory of smart and stylish blogs at www.delightfulblogs.com. We have thousands of women visiting the directory and I'm sure they would love to discover your blog as much as I have enjoyed reading the posts and comments.

best,
Lynda
delight.com
delightfulblogs.com
hipstercards.com

P.S. thanks for the link to hipstercards. Also, feel free to submit your wedding blog from the Observer.