Sunday, April 12, 2009

Saving Cancelled Shows

After yesterday's praise of Chuck, I feel compelled to tell you that it's an "on the bubble" show. I have no idea whether it will be renewed for a third season or not.

There are several shows potentially on the chopping block. I want to know: which one do you think should be saved? Share your opinion! Vote in E!Online’s Save One Show poll.

And if you want to join the "Save Chuck" campaign, click here.

Also: I tried to create and post my own quiz (using Quibblo.com) but I had a problem. After taking the quiz once, it would only show the results. As much fun as a one-person poll would be, I'd like to figure out how to use Quibblo more effectively.

Anyone out there have quiz writing/posting experience they can share?

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Two of the shows I watch regularly are "on the bubble"--Dollhouse and Chuck. As much as I like Dollhouse (and I really do), I don't think it is a show that will go far, and so I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't get picked up for next season. I do hope it gets the chance to continue on though.

Chuck is just pure fun and I really hope they decide against cancelling it.

Alyssa Goodnight said...

I've never seen Chuck, although each time I see a commercial for it, I think to myself that I should be giving that show a try.

It seems I could be too late...